WHO WE ARE
- The Texas Society for Public Health Education (TSOPHE) is a nonprofit professional association that represents a diverse membership of health education professionals and students across Texas.
WHAT WE DO
- Raise awareness of the connection between behavioral sciences, health education, health promotion, and the surrounding environment.
- Build knowledge and skills to help health educators respond to public health emergencies.
- Improve advocacy efforts by educating policy makes and providing training and resources to help public health workers improve advocacy skills.
- Promote networking among health education professionals.
WHAT WE PROMOTE
- Healthy behaviors
- Healthy communities
- Healthy environments